- A. Ullah, J. Li, S. Yindong and A. Hussain. Genetic optimization of fuzzy membership functions for cloud resource provisioning.
2016 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence. (in press)
- A. Ullah, J. Li, and A. Hussain. Towards workload-aware cloud resource provisioning using a multi-controller fuzzy switching approach. Int. J. High Perform. Comput. Netw., 2016 (in press).
- A. Ullah. Towards workload-aware fine grained control over cloud resources. in 31st SAC Symposium On Applied Computing, 2016. (Available Here)
- A. Ullah, J. Li, A. Hussain, and E. Yang. Towards a biologically inspired soft switching approach for cloud resource provisioning. Cognit. Comput., 2016 (Available Here)
- A. Bracciali, G. Caravagna, and A Ullah. Survival vs. revenue: modelling and reasoning on population dynamics . Proceedings of the Symposium on Theory of Modeling & Simulation-DEVS Integrative M&S Symposium. Society for Computer Simulation International, 2013. (Available Here)
- Presented a poster in 2016 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence in Athens (Greece) on Genetic optimization of fuzzy membership functions for cloud resource provisioning.
- Presented a poster in PhD day 2016, University of Stirling, UK on Towards a biologically inspired cloud resource provisioning framework.
- Presented a poster in 2015 SICSA Demofest event in Edinburgh, UK on Workload-aware cloud resource provisioning using multi-controller approach
- Presented a talk in ARCHIE-WeSt Showcase Workshop event (held in June 2016 in Glasgow, UK) on ARCHIE-WeSt and Cloud elasticity