I am studying for a PhD in Computing science at the University of Stirling under the supervision of (Dr Jingpeng Li and Prof Amir Hussain). My research involves the development of a new intelligent cloud elasticity framework using bio-inspired methods for systems that operate in time varying and unpredictable operating conditions. This work making use of multiple methods including multiple-(model) feedback control architecture, fuzzy logic, (bio/brain)-inspired computational models and multi-objective optimization for the development of proposed framework.
- Distributed systems, Cloud Computing, Cloud elasticity, Resource provisioning, Adaptation
- Shceduling, Optimization, Knowledge based systems
- Aritifical intelligence, Machine learning, (Bio/Cognitive)-inspired methods
- CHORDS (Computational Heuristics, Operational Research and Decision Support)
- CogBigData (Cognitive Computation and Big Data)
- Best technical project award in MSc, University of Leicester, UK (2011).
- SICSA (Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance) PhD Studentship (3 & ½ years).
- DAASE project partial funding support of six months.
- Best poster award at the PhD day (2016) in University of Stirling.