Next: Some exceptions
Up: No Title
Previous: Advice to Students
In this list we use the word ``text'' to describe such
things as program
documentation or other descriptive or analytical material relating
to an assignment.
These situations and others like them will not be ignored.
- Obtaining a copy of a file in which someone else's program
or other text is held
- Making use of a printed or handwritten copy of someone else's
program or other text
- Providing a copy of a file, containing a program or
other text, to someone else
- Providing a listing or handwritten copy of a program or
other text to someone else
- Sitting for extended periods of time working with another person
on the program code or other documentation.
- Allowing someone else, a friend, tutor, etc., to help you so much
that you cannot explain the finished work